AMIA Systems, a Belgian company, is proud to announce the release of the trial version of our product SIMOGGA 4.0 for both Windows and Mac OS.
SIMOGGA is a graphical material-handling system allowing engineers to optimise a factory layout based on a global flow analysis using few data. We work for several industries: automotive, aerospace and naval.
SIMOGGA supports French, English, and German while an Italian translation is currently in progress. Both versions of SIMOGGA are available for download on our website.
Right now, the 4.0 version of SIMOGGA allows the user to work with two different views.
The factory view
A factory view in which you’ll be able to represent your factory based on a 2d image and where you can place and move your machines while seeing the immediate impact of the changes in the dashboard and compare those with the other scenarios you created.
The graphical view
A graphical view that allows you to work with the flows and have a better understanding of the traffic inside your factory while being able to duplicate machines and reroute the treatment of products according to your wishes, following the cellular manufacturing principle.
Those are the two main features of SIMOGGA LD. But there are a lot of features that can make your life easier. For instance, you can :
– Use our Optimizer to automatically create the best groups of machines based on only three criteria.
– Apply filters on machines, products, family of products, and the flows themselves to easily visualize where the big flows of your factory are.
– Duplicate machines as much as you want, resize them to match their actual size on your layout or lock them to show that they cannot be moved.
– Visualise your flows inside your factory from three different points of view.
– Create as much layouts configuration that you want and compare them with all of them by a simple click while being able to see the total value of the traffic inside and outside your cells, the time and the cost it takes to treat all your products.
– Analyse the current status of your product families inside a table containing all the information you need about your products.
If you have any questions regarding the trial version, please feel free to contact us http://www.amia-systems.com/contact-us.html.
Access the complete documentation of our software https://simogga-ld-qt-en.readthedocs.org and help you understand how to treat a case from scratch.
And if you don’t feel like reading our manual, you can take a look at our video explaining how to use the trial case in less than height minutes.
Our goal was to build software that defines itself by its efficiency. Basically, we want everyone to be able to visualize not only the current state of the factory, but also various optimized layout solutions as fast as it is possible.
We want SIMOGGA to be user friendly yet powerful enough the make have a significant impact of your layout.
That is why we welcome any feedback you have about our trial version. So please, don’t hesitate to contact us through our website, through SIMOGGA or by phone.