AMIA Systems, in collaboration with Start it @KBC, is organizing its second C++ meetup on Tuesday 16 May 2017, from 6 to 9pm, at Rue de la Science 23, 1000 Bruxelles.
Subscribe by following the Meetup Link !
This is an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge about C++ and to meet potential business partners.
Note: please contact us (moa @amia-systems.com) if you look for C++ software developers and want to pitch your startup idea.
The idea of this meetup is to present some C++ tools and libraries you can use e.g. when starting new projects, and to meet startups already using C++ or interested in developing their project in C++.
- 18:00: attendees arriving
- 18:10: Startups presenting their projects
- 18:40: break
- 19:00: Starting a project using CMake, Catch and google/benchmark (Marc-Olivier Andrez)
- 19:45: Using the Boost.Graph Library (François Legros)
- 20:00: Creating plots with Qwt (Philippe Van Damme)
- 20:15: wrap-up and chat