SIMOGGA Connect will allow SIMOGGA Solutions to be connected either to the ERPs or directly to the machines thanks to IoT tools. The user will be able to monitor its factory and production in real-time as well as automatize tasks based on what happens, be it a machine breakdown or a required change in the production schedule.
- Integrates with your existing systems
- Allows live monitoring and reports generation
- Enables automation
- Easy to deploy, implement and integrate with existing systems
- Generating reports
- Immediate evaluation of performance indicators (KPI)
- Requires few data
- Direct connection to the machines
- Real-time and accurate situation of the factory
- Monitoring panel
- Connection to thousand types of machines
- Connection to multiple ERPs
- Automatic tasks such as rescheduling and notifications based on happening facts
The process is 100% automated.The connected machine will send its information to the server and SIMOGGA Connect will retrieve information in order to display it in real time in SIMOGGA LD. The user can then configure the information he wishes to see displayed (taking into account the limitations of machines).
SIMOGGA is based on Qt framework and has been tested on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows 10, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, x86-32 and x64
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, x86-32 and x64
- Apple Mac OS X 10.9 (Maverick) or later, Universal
SIMOGGA may also be installed on other platforms not included in this list (such as other Mac OS or Windows distributions), but we cannot guarantee its full platform compatibility.
SIMOGGA installation requires 300MB of free disk space. We recommend to have 4GB of memory and modern processor for optimal performance. Mouse is typically preferable to touchpad for graphical editing.
If you want to have more information or to understand how to fully resolve a case with SIMOGGA we invite you to watch on of our video tutorials. In the showcased video we explain the various possibility of the SIMOGGA Connect dashboard. We show how you can fully monitor your factoring in real time and set the task that SIMOGGA should be doing in case in of an unexpected issue happening inside the factory.
Multiple types of license are available (fixed, floating, renting by jeton or period). If you want more information about one of these options or if you are interested in taking advantage of our solutions, please do not hesitate to contact us either by e-mail or by phone. We will be please to talk with you on how we could help.