AMIA Systems is committed to compliance with EU copyright law (). Under the EU copyright acquis, copyright owners have the right to notify AMIA Systems, if they believe that an account user of a AMIA Systems application has infringed the copyright owner’s work(s). Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted in writing to AMIA Systems’ designated agent for receiving such notifications.
By mail: AMIA Systems S.A. , Drootbeekstraat 13, 1020 Brussels, Belgium
By phone: +32 479 727.905
To be effective, the notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit StrExec to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit StrExec to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.